Fungal Nail Infections – Put the Spring Back in Your Step
For some of us the thought of the sun makes us want to dig out our summer sandals and let our toes enjoy the sunshine.
But for those suffering with fungal nail infections, there is no such temptation. Fungal nail infections not only leave us feeling self-conscious, but for those who let them get out of hand, a fungal nail infection can also cause discomfort and pain.
Pharmacy2u is here to help you heal your toes and put a spring back in your step.
Did you know…
- The most common sign of a fungal nail infection is the nail becoming thickened and discoloured. The nail can turn white, black, yellow or green.
- A fungal nail infection is usually painless at first and in most causes won’t cause any further complications but left untreated, this can soon turn painful.
- As the infection progresses you may experience other symptoms, such as the nail becoming brittle, with pieces of nail breaking off and coming away from the toe or finger completely.
- If left untreated, this can then cause the nail to become inflamed and painful and can cause the skin on the nailbed to become yellow, white or scaly.
- A range of over-the-counter products can treat the symptoms of fungal nail infections and help reduce the pain.
|Deals on Fungal Nail Infections|
|Daktarin Gold -15g – £3.95
Daktarin Gold 2% Cream is a medicine which is used to treat skin infections which may appear on the feet such as Athletes Foot, in the groin area (Dhobie Itch) or between skin folds. Daktarin can be used to treat sweat rashes infected with a yeast infection such as thrush. Daktarin cream rapidly relieves the itching which the infections cause. Daktarin also provides long lasting protection from Athletes foot, as it will continue to work even after you have discontinued applying.
RRP £5.10 – Saving £1.15 – Price £3.95 – Discount 23%
|Lamisil AT Gel – 15g – £5.15
Lamisil AT Gel is for the treatment of athlete’s foot, dhobie itch and ringworm. For the effective relief of the itching and burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions.
RRP £6.41 – Saving – £1.26 – Price £5.15 – Discount 20%
|Canesten Hydrocortisone Cream – £3.95
Canesten Hydrocortisone cream is used to treat athletes foot and fungal sweat rash when there are additional symptoms of inflammation such as swelling, redness and itching. Canesten Hydrocortisone cream treats the fungal skin infection and reduces the swelling and itching caused.
RRP £5.69 – Saving £1.74 – Price £3.95 – Discount 31%
|Curanail – 3ml – £16.39
Once Weekly Treatment for Mild Fungal Nail Infections. Curanail 5% Nail Lacquer is used to treat fungal infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails. Your pharmacist can help you decide whether or not this product is right for you. Curanail 5% Nail Lacquer contains 5% w/v amorolfine. Also contains: methacrylic acid copolymer, triacetin, butyl acetate, ethyl acetate and ethanol. Each pack contains 3ml of nail lacquer togethr with a re-usable applicator.
RRP £19.39 – Saving £3.00 – Price £16.39– Discount 15%
|PLUS, don’t forget Pharmacy2U offer a commission of £5 per consultation with their online doctor on a 30 day cookie: