Pharmacy2u has a great range of products to help you gain back control of your hay fever.
Did you know…
- Hay fever is also known as seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- It affects one in five people in the UK and is mainly caused by grass pollen.
- In Britain, around 95% of hay fever sufferers are allergic to grass pollen.
- About 1/4 of hay fever sufferers are allergic to tree pollen.
- Mould spores and weed pollen can also trigger symptoms.
- The time of year at which you begin to experience hay fever symptoms depends on the types of pollen you’re allergic to.
- A range of over-the-counter products can treat the symptoms of hay fever, including tablets, nasal sprays, eye drops and creams.
|Deals on Hay Fever Treatment|
|Clarityn Allergy 10mg 60 Tablets – £11.99
Clarityn Allergy 10mg 60 Tablets belongs to a group of medicines known and antihistamines. Antihistamines help to reduce allergic symptoms by preventing the affects of a substance called histamine, which is produced in the body.
RRP £15.99 – Saving £3.00 – Price £11.99 – Discount 25%
|Zirtek Allergy Tablets – Triple Pack – £22.45
Zirtek allergy tablets are used to treat people who suffer from hay fever or seasonal allergic rhinitis, all year allergies such as dust or pet allergies and treats urticaria which is swelling redness and itchiness of your skin.
RRP £27.42 – Saving – £4.97 – Price £22.45 – Discount 18%
|Piriteze Allergy Tablets – Triple Pack – £20.99
Piriteze Allergy tablets triple pack are used to treat the allergic symptoms of hayfever such as: itchy or watery eyes, sneezing and a runny nose and other allergies eg: pet, house dust mites and mould spore allergies. They can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of chronic urticaria (hives).
RRP £29.40 – Saving £8.41 – Price £20.99 – Discount 29%
|Pirinase Hayfever Nasal Spray – £5.99
Pirinase Hayfever 0.05% nasal spray works to help relieve allergy symptoms for up to 24 hours, whilst also helping to prevent the return of symptoms during the day. Pirinase Hayfever 0.05% nasal spray has a direct action to relieve symptoms where they start and is non drowsy. Can be used to treat and prevent airborne allergies including pollen (hayfever), pet hair, dust mite and mould spores whilst also relieving nasal congestion.
RRP £7.14 – Saving £1.15 – Price £5.99– Discount 16%
|PLUS, don’t forget Pharmacy2U offer a commission of £5 per consultation with their online doctor on a 30 day cookie: